KPI Bridge Oil always considers applications from experienced brokers and traders. We offer attractive sales positions within the global marine fuel industry. You will enjoy competitive, performance related salary and benefits commensurate with your experience and results.Apply
If you're new to the industry and have the energy and initiative to flourish in a demanding role, then why not consider the trainee opportunities which KPI Bridge Oil periodically offers across all of its offices.
You will be working alongside some of the best in the business, in a company where strength of character, creativity and confidence are essential.
BUNKER TRADER TRAINEE- DENMARK OFFICE
Are you hard-working, ambitious and want to work in a team of top professional colleagues? Then we have exactly the job you are looking for. In this dream job as Trader Trainee, the whole world will be your working place. You will be given responsibility and a chance to build on your existing skills early on.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Worldwide trading
* Developing your own trading portfolio
* Supporting the physical set-up in Denmark
* Supporting Fuel Partnership agreements
* Worldwide customer care
* Representing KPI Bridge Oil at trade exhibitions and events
* Assisting the sales team with preparation of reports
* Market analysis to identify new business opportunities
Your functional competencies:
* Fluency in English, written and verbal- and preferably a third language
* Higher Commercial Examination level acquired (HHX)
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your personal competencies:
* Self-starter, fast learner with a positive attitude
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multi-task and execute activities to tight deadlines
As a Trader Trainee, you will get the opportunity to work from one of our many offices around the world, and upon successful completion of the programme become a Bunker Trader.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
For more information call Team Leader, Joachim Kjaeldgaard Pedersen on +45 7642 9679
Please apply by sending your application and resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed continuously and interviews will be conducted as and when suitable candidates are identified.